Monday, January 10, 2011

About Me

In the play called, "The Crucible." I was one of the main characters. My name is Abby, and I was the girl who got into a lot of trouble through out the play. I really like John Proctor, because we used to like each other a lot. So I tried to get back with him. But it didn't work because he was married to Elizabeth Proctor. When we were talking alone together, right before he was going to leave, I kissed him on his lips. Then he left.

I lied about many things in The Crucible. I made a lot of daft decisions, some of which i shouldn't have made. In the beginning of the play i was very tainted. Like in the beginning when i danced with the other girls naked, that was very offensive to my father. When i was in the court, I manifested that John Proctor was involved with witchcraft. I took Elizabeth's poppet and i took the pin out of it and stabbed myself in my stomach and blamed it on Elizabeth. I lied about pretty much everything. I told people in the town that some people are with the devil and are doing witchcraft. I also lied about seeing spirits and i blamed other people for being with the Devil. Because of me i got more than half of the towns people hanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment